Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday!






So... it's been a while since we updated our page. My birthday was back on September 26th.
I woke up way early in the morning for work, and when I opened the front door a letter fell onto the floor and a pink flamingo caught my eye. Our awesome Relief Society had wished me a happy birthday in the sweetest way.

Later that day I met up with Mom, Heather, and Tori for lunch. We had way too much fun. Us girls are so silly. The pictures were of us waiting for our table. You can tell the Tori was very excited about waiting in the sun. ; )

That weekend we all (and by we all I mean mine and Shane's ENTIRE family) met up at my parents for my party. It was such a blast to have everyone there. We BBQ'ed and watched the new Brian Regan DVD. Hilarious!!

Thanks to everyone who made my happy day even more happy.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Even not smiling Tori still looks cute.