Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Morning "Williams Style"

Parker was so cute on Christmas morning with his little penguin pj's.
We spent the night at my family's and had Christmas morning with them. One weird thing about my family: we love our blankets. Before we started opening gifts I looked around and saw all the boys with their blankets. I had to take a video.




Scott with some goodies from the candy store.

Our gift to Scott. A shirt. "If this shirt isn't sweaty then I am not gaming hard enough".




Shirts from Shane. He's really good at picking clothes out for me. I opened those pj bottoms the day before.

We gave Mom a purse.

Dad's "Birth-mas" gift (His birthday is the 29th). A top-of-the-line lap top.


Our gift to him was a gift card to LOWES.

We got Nate a T-shirt too. "Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now."


To be honest, I don't even know what Shane is holding here. But he looks happy about it!
Shane's big giftsthis year: Circular saw, electric razor, and a camera. Hopefully that one has sound for our videos. =)

Rachel got Parker this little puppy. He took it out of my hands and gave it a big hug.


Mom made Rachel this jewelry.


Parker, Nate, and Mom.



I got a lot of bling.
My big gift from Shane this year was a jewelry armoir. I love it!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: