Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some Updates

The other night, while Shane and I were eating dinner, Parker started crying and reaching for our plates. I didn't understand what he wanted because he was eating the same thing as us. Finally I realized that the only I had, that he didn't, was a fork. As soon as I gave it to him he was happy.

Here's a picture of him eating his french toast with a fork. Since then we bought him some baby utensils. He loves them.

He is a very curious boy. He likes to get into the kitchen drawers.


Shane celebrated his 27th birthday on February 24th. I took him out to dinner the night before and a movie the weekend after. Happy Birthday Shane! We love you!
Parker enjoyed the cake... a lot.
During the Christmas holiday I worked hard on different art projects. Here are some of them:
My coworker, Alma, had me paint this picture for her husband. We traded and she watched Parker so we could have a couple date nights.

A lady from the Thanksgiving boutique I took part in hired me to paint this picture of her son. Below is a picture she gave me to draw of her baby. Below that is the drawing I did for her.


Here's Parker wearing his winter gear he got from Grandpa Anderson. He's such a cute boy.


Parker updates:

Parker is 15 months. He has 14 teeth. He is average for weight and head size, slightly above average for height (hopefully that will continue). He loves to talk his little baby language. His favorite real word is "uh oh". He understands a lot. He knows what binkie, blanket, bottle, kiss, and brush teeth means. When we need to leave for the babysitter I say "I need my baby" and he runs over and holds his arms up so I can pick him up. He eats everything except for cheese and tomatoes. He runs now instead of walks. He can climb stairs. Sometimes when he's hungry he'll go and sit in his baby chair. He thinks it's funny when Shane or I say the dinner prayer. He likes to pet animals and babies. And he just started to be cuddly again. We love our Parker. He is such a fun spirit to have as a part of our family.

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

Awesome painting Jenni! I had to do a double take to see which one was the picture and which one was the painting!