Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anderson Family History

The past couple of weeks I have been really interested in my family history. It all started when my friend told me about getting his Line of Authority which I really wanted so I ordered a copy of it. I was unsure of a few names on there so I researched them and asked my dad. As I was conducting my research I decided that it was time to get some genealogy work started. I started by looking up my grandpa Thomas Leroy Anderson Sr and from there I was able to trace our family back pretty far into the 15 and 1600s. It was really neat to see the transition between generations and all the silly name changes. Well I was a little more curious and I stumbled upon a blog that had information about the Abelin and Christiansen family. That is my great grandpa Angus Anderson's family on his mother's side. The blog was full of family pictures that allowed me to see who these people were and how they looked. Well I hope that I can find more information about our ancestors and pictures would be great too! If anyone is interested I listed the blog site on our contacts under family history and the website is
Grandpa Angus is the little boy on the Right

Marion, Rosetta, Ada and Angus Anderson

No comments: