Saturday, September 26, 2009

Olds Family History

Well as most of you may know now I have been researching our family History and I found some more information on Grandma Valeria Ruth Anderson's side of the family. Her family name is Olds. They came from Minnesota and as far back as New York. The family info that I found was on a couple of websites. There are some good little articles that explain about the towns that they lived in and shows the records from a church that Grandma and her family was baptized at. Below are the Hyperlinks and I hope that you all enjoy them. If anyone knows anymore information please let me know so we can get our family history completed.

This is the home of James Henry Olds which

is Grandma Anderson's grandfather



This is the Olds family around 1914-15



http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mnaitkin/welk_ts.htm#2

1 comment:

Hayley said...

So I think my mom has the books that Grandma Vea started filling out forever ago on our ancestry. I'll have to look at the website and compare.

Thanks for this!