Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Showers!

33weeks pregnant!
The 1st baby shower was at my house Nov.7th and the second one was at my parent's house Nov. 14th. Heather, Mom, and Lindsay did such a great job with the food, decorations, and games. Thanks guys!

They had a pumpkin theme. =)




The center piece!


Me with my basketball belly, Whitney, and Mom.


Sandy, Shana w/ Blake, Summer, Grandma Durham, and Lindsay.


34weeks pregnant and eating. What a surprise.



The string game. Everyone had to cut a piece of string to the length they thought my belly was. Stacy won. =)


Baby blanket. Soooo soft!

Onesie from Summer. "Handsome Devil (just like Daddy)"


Little toys and burp cloths.
We got so many great gifts they barely fit in our car! Among them was an AWESOME car seat from my mom and dad.



The morning after. Heather thinks it's funny that I have such a big belly. I can't blame her.
Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to the showers! We had so much fun and got a TON of stuff we need for Parker. We can't wait to use everything.
THANKS!!!

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Oh my heck! You look so cute Jenny!!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it!! Looks like you had fun!!:)

Heather said...

I will never get use to the idea of you being pregnant. It's a shock everytime I see you. Even if it's been an hour