Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving with Shane's side of the family. This year it was held at Unlce Tim's house which, thankfully, was is Queen Creek. We had lots of fun and tons of food!
Here I am at almost 36weeks (8months) pregnant.


Here's the crazy family!


Me and Shane. We love each other. =)

On black Friday we woke up early in the morning with the rest of the crazy shoppers. We found some great deals on clothes and movies. Surprisingly we only spent about 5 minutes in line at each store. The only down side of the morning; having to throw up. Sorry Kohl's parking lot!

We have so many things to be thankful for:

Our house

Our great jobs

Our wonderful family and friends

and a healthy baby boy on the way.

2 comments:

Heather said...

you are so pregnant. It is funny seeing your belly so big. I love it

Chris and Kristen said...

I like the picture in your header. Cute! I wish I was confident like that when I was pregnant to do that. Black Friday really does have good deals!