Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Parker Easton Anderson

Here are pictures of our Christmas Eve angel.
Right after he was born they put him on my now smaller tummy.

I was in such awe of him. I'm very happy that he's here.



What a sweet face... even with all the gunk.

Thumbs up.

Grandma and Grandpa Pedraza were the first to visit.

Followed by Grandma Williams.



What a perfect face.



Wrapped in the blanket Grandma Williams made.


Dad and baby. He's the best dad already.


First family photo.






Santa Baby. We got this cute outfit from my mom.


"Mommy's Little Deer". Outfit complements of Shane's mom.


2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

CONGRATS girlie!!! What a cutie pie!!! Glad you and baby are both doing well!!!!

Amber said...

So sweet! I just LOVE his cheeks!! I need your email address so that I can send you an invite to our blog. Hope you're feeling well!! icuovrthere@gmail.com