Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Months

Bath time. After Parker's bath the other day I left the room quickly to grab something. I came back to find him like this:
Apparently he was wondering where mom went.
Parker has finally learned to roll around. He started off on his blanket and ended up here.

As of May 24th Parker is 5 months old. Here he is commemorating the day.


He likes his fingers.


He's already grown out of his old sandals. Here are the new ones. I bought these for him when I was still pregnant. I can't believe he can already fit into them!

Here he is learning to sit up with the boppy. He can now do it by himself for a minute... before he gets distracted and toppels over.

We found him this cute swim suit the other day and on Tuesday he was able to wear it on his first play date!
These are his new friends; Caleb and Kellan.

He fell asleep yesterday morning and I wrapped him in a cocoon. I just had to take a picture. Yes, he still sleeps with one arm up. =)
As you can tell we love our little (maybe not so little any more) Parker. He makes us laugh all the time and we love spending time with him.


Hope you enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Trevor said...

aah he's sooo cute!

Heather said...

so freakin cute

Chris and Kristen said...

too cute! I love when they start to roll over and sit up. It was one of my favorite stages!