Friday, May 14, 2010

Recent Updates

Parker has been loving his jumper now that his feet can finally touch the ground. He'll last a good 20 minutes before he gets bored.



About two weeks ago he learned how to roll onto his stomach. Now he just flips his little over over like it's no big deal. Next to learn: how to turn back over.



He does this silly thing when if you smile at him he turns away all shy. That's what happened with this picutre. You can tell he's smiling too.

I found a gift card for a hair cut in my purse that expires this month.. so I used it. Here's the verdict:
You can tell that Parker is thrilled that I was still taking pictures.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe you chopped your hair again. Silly Jenny. but it's super cute though

Jill Rosenhan said...

He is so big Jenny! I love the hair!!!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness he looks so much like you!! So cute!