Sunday, November 28, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance!

A few months ago Heather and I bought tickets to So You Think You Can Dance. We've been anticipating it ever since. We weren't disapointed. It was such a fun experience. I'm glad I was able to share it with my awesome sister.
Heather and I outside the Jobing.com arena.

In front of the stage. We scored seats in the middle section only 16 rows from the stage. We ended up sitting next to Robert's brother who gave us back stage passes. We were so lucky!

Robert was the first dancer we met backstage.

Me and Adechicke.

Dominic. I was trying out my "cool" face. Didn't work out so well.

Heather and Kathryn. Her favorite dancer.

Me and Russel. Season 6 winner.

Robert and Heather.


Thank you SYTYCD for putting on such an amazing show!!!

No comments: