Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ugly Sweater Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at Heather's house. She went all out for the festivities. She rented a bounce house and bought everyone ugly sweaters so we could have an ugly sweater party. The food was so yummy and we all went and saw the new Harry Potter movie. Thanks for such an eventful day Heather!


Our immediate family was joined by Brett's parents, two of his sisters and their families.



Here's a shout out to Grammie. She's one person I know for sure who checks our blog. Sorry for the dry spell. I hope this makes up for it. I took these videos tonight especially for you. We love you Grammie! Love Jenny, Shane and Parker.

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

My goodness you have been busy! How fun to go to Disneyland and SYTYCD. These Ugly Sweater Parties must be catching on because it seems so many people are doing them and they look so fun. Amazing what can be found eh? Parker sure is growing up my gosh. He looks so different since I have seen him last. Oh and Happy Birthday!