Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hail, Motors, and UOP

It hailed in Queen Creek!!!
It happened Sunday evening. We just couldn't believe it!
This picture is our sidewalk out front.

Yes. This is me... holding hail. It was cold.
So Shane and I decided to be really crazy and buy a MOTORCYCLE! We got it over the weekend. It's a Suzuki Marauder. We are excited to learn to ride.


We went and got our gear today. We think we're so cool.

Shane. He looks like he's done this before.

Jenny. She looks like she hasn't done this before.
But she's rockin' the pink!


My friend Brian, from University of Phoenix, had his going away lunch today. He and I were hired at the same time and in training together. It was so nice to see everyone again.

Jason and Brian.

Dave and Amanda. Dave was my cube neighboor when I worked at UOP.

Me and Andrew. He was also in our training group.
We went to lunch at Native New Yorker. The pizza was yummy!
It's always a good time to see friends again.
Good luck at BYU Brian!



2 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Sweet motorcylce! I should come see it! Oh and can I get your e-mail address? I want to send you an e-mail of a job opening! :)

Love ya girl!

Heather said...

That crazy that it hailed over there. I just rained alot here. I'm jealous.
Your jackets look sweet. I can't wait until we all can go for a ride. So hurry up and learn