Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shane's Birthday!

We celebrated Shane's 25th birthday at our house on Saturday. Our families came over and we had a great time!

Here's Shane (with Cooper) and all 25 candles. We think Cooper thought it was for him. =)
He got them all blown out! Hope you made a good wish!

Here's some of the family getting ready to see what were in Shane's presents.

A portable DVD player!

And what's a DVD player without DVD's?

Shane got a lot of cards from our families. He likes knowing that he's the favorite son, brother, uncle, and grandson. =)
Gift card to Outback from his mom and Pablo. Oh yeah!

Motorcycle gloves! Thanks Skyler!

Garage door opener for the motorcycle from my mom and dad! Sweet!
Time for cake and cupcakes!



Thanks to everyone who was able to make it! And thanks for all the great gifts!

And a special shout out to Nate for being our camera man!


Happy Birthday Shane!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way cool. I'm glad you had a good birthday party.Sorry I wasn't able to make it. i just have a different schedule than everyone else. All my love though. : )

The Haynies said...

Hey we went private with our blog. I didn't have your email since you left uop to send you an invite. If you email me I will add you!! tiffster011@yahoo.com

How all is well! I hope Shane had a nice b-day!