Monday, March 9, 2009

Adventures in Riding and Paint

I was finally able to take my intro to riding class on Feb 27th. It was a blast. Although, I have to admit that I struggled a bit. My hands are so small that when I tried to grab for the brake I accidentally hit the throttle. Yeah, I dropped the bike twice. That sucked. However, it was a good insight and made me realize I needed to learn on a smaller bike that could take a beating... This resulted in:
Jenny Beast
I was cleaning the house this weekend and ran across some old art stuff from high school. I had a few paintings I never finished. I had some extra time... so I finished them. Yay! Here are the final projects.

5 comments:

Heather said...

so.... does that mean you are going to finish my picture as well?

The Haynies said...

That's awesome girl!!! I am seriously impressed that you are riding! Your paintings look good too.

Jill Rosenhan said...

How cool you are riding! That'd be so fun! You are so talented Jenny! The pictures are awesome!!

Heather said...

Scott is in the tree family picture. Just look closely

The Epps Fam said...

I had no idea you had a blog! What the?! You guys are such a cute couple. You look so happy! Love ya! I'll have to add you to my list of cool people.