Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jobs, Lasers, and Recent Events

Sorry it's been a while since the last post. But I'm happy to report that I've started a new job! I work for a Chiropractor as the front office person. I started about a month ago and I'm really enjoying it. Plus, I get free adjustments which is a plus seeing as my neck is messed up. So things are going really well!

About a week ago I went in for laser eye surgery. A very bizare experience. I would liken it to being abducted by aliens and them doing experiments on my eyes. Weird. But I'm healing really well and I now have 20/20 vision! It's so AWESOME! Here's a "before and after". My eyesight was actually worse than this. The big "E" on the chart was blurry.



Other things we've done lately:

>Shane's sister's and nephew's baptism (Sierra and Kylan).

>Conference, Easter Pageant, and Easter at my parents.

>Brian Mo's wedding. Congrats!

>Shane's sister's b-day. Happy Birthday Shana!

2 comments:

Heather said...

what about putting nail glue in your eye.
you should blog about that.

Hills said...

Hey Jenny! It was good to actually see you and say hi on Sunday, I always mean to say hi but never happens haha sorry bout that. Congrats on the new eye sight! :)