Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby Bump... and kicks!


I'm finally starting to look pregnant. It's a much better alternative to frumpy. I'm about 18 1/2 weeks now. We're so excited about our little baby. It seems like every day Shane says he can't wait to meet him. We have another ultrasound next Friday where they're going to either confirm or deny the gender. We're pretty sure it'll still be a boy.

This picture was taken on our 18 week mark.

Just this week I started to feel him move and actually distinguish those movements from food digestion. Shane had his hand on my belly and felt a really good kick. It was like Baby was saying hi! Things like that make us so excited to finally be able to hold him in our arms.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

oh so cute baby bump. I am so excited for you.

Whitney said...

Jenny! You look great! I definitely know what you mean about "frumpy". I can't wait to have an obvious baby bump. I'm way excited for you guys...and for us :)

Heather said...

still so weird that you are pregnant

shananchuck said...

Cute baby bump!! I was just telling Shane you would feel something soon and you did yay!!

Jonny and Brittany said...

I must say you are the cutest pregnant person! Serious...you look great!