Monday, August 10, 2009

Very Harry Obsessed

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Shortly after seeing the 6th Harry Potter movie I started reading the 7th Harry Potter book. I am simultaneously proud and embarrassed to say, that after three weeks, I have finished the book.

I'm so obsessed that I started having dreams about Harry Potter. That wasn't too weird to me because I usually have dreams about things I've done the day before. I had a dream that I met the cast of Harry Potter and became friends with the character that plays Draco Malfoy. What can I say? I have a very creative imagination.

So here's to you Harry!



The sign of the Deathly Hallows

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

hahaha!!! I totally understand! When I was reading Twighlight my husband said that I was sleep talking about someone named Edward....I just said hmmmm I wonder who Edward is...hahaha!!

Heather said...

Yeah for Harry Potter.
I have started reading it.
I am going to finish listening to it on my IPOD.
Brett finished listening to it within a week or two as well.
We are all obsessed.