Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Heather!

This Saturday we celebrated Heather's birthday. I'm not gonna lie, she's getting old. ; )
We hung out with our family at my parent's house.
Mom, Tori, Rachel, Shane, Dad, Nate, and Brett.

Tori had some crazy clown hair goin' on.


Me and Scott


It's kinda hard to see, but this is me at 21 weeks.
*****


Last Saturday we hung out with Heather, Brett, and Tori. We had lunch at Joe's Farm Grill. It was very yummy. Tori kept trying to chase after the birds and Heather and Brett kept trying to chase after Tori. All in all, a very entertaining lunch. Thanks guys!

Heather, Tori, Brett, & Shane
I love her outtie.

Heather and Tori

3 comments:

Heather said...

I would like a copy of the pictures please.
Can you please email them to me.
Thanks

Jonny and Brittany said...

hahaha!! Tori's hair is awesome!!! So funny...:)

Chris and Kristen said...

Cute family Jenny! I love the curly hair. I wish Katie had some of that!