Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Leaving Home

Last Friday we helped Nate move some of his stuff up to NAU. He started class yesterday. It was nice to be able to see him off and see his new house. I'm excited for him to venture off on his own. We wish you the best Nate! See you in a few months!

Me and Nate. We went to Arby's before Shane and I headed back home.


On Sunday we went and visited Shane's family because we hadn't seen them in a while. I hadn't even seen our new nephew Blake. He was such a cutie. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of him. I did, however get a picutre of this:

It's a picture of me that Sierra made out of playdough. If you look close enough, you can see where she added the baby in my tummy. =) Thanks Sierra!

1 comment:

Jill Rosenhan said...

YOU ARE THE CUTEST preggo lady ever! I need to come over and see you!

Um.. Nate is at a university now?! Holy cow I feel old!